Kedarkantha is a beautiful trekking destination located in the northern end of the Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand. This region is easily accessible and has an array of trekking routes to explore. This rich green valley with snow-capped peaks, dense forests and imposing hills has a history that dates back to the ancient years. If you’re a traveller who likes taking pleasure in the little things, this blog post will help you find an ideal Kedarkantha trekking packages for you.
Kedarkantha is a beautiful place blessed with spectacular views; and it’s possible to walk for days. The solitude, mixed with the peace of clean mountain air and magnificent views, makes it one of the most tranquil places on earth. Today Kedarkantha gives you an opportunity to experience its natural beauty with joy and tranquility, along with its rich flora and fauna.
However, that doesn’t mean you stick to nature and leave the comforts of a modern home. With the best Kedarkantha trekking packages, you can enjoy both of these worlds in a single trip.
The most important advice we can give is that you ought to try and stay at least two or three nights in the Kedarkantha area. While this may increase your budget, it also increases your chances for a rewarding trip.
Most importantly, don’t do an overnight trip for Kedarkantha. Don’t do a day trip (which is possible) and don’t even think about scheduling yourself for an early morning visit. The best time to visit is the early morning, when even the most shy of animals wake up. And stay at least two nights.
Few Things to Check When Looking for Kedarkantha Trekking Packages:
1) Check the weather forecast before starting on your hike. It is extremely important that you be prepared for anything. And this includes unexpected weather (like rains and thunderstorms).
2) Pack light. In general, it is not necessary to bring along a tent. The guides will have a few which are available for you to use. In addition, there are places on the trail where you will be able to set up your own tent and sleep in the open air.
3) Bring snacks with you. For example, some people bring along honey for their tea or dried fruit for their breakfast; you can do that too.
4) Choose the right shoes. You need to be wearing shoes that are comfortable, sturdy and waterproof.
5) Sleep comfortably. When you’re trekking in Kedarkantha, it’s possible to sleep all night without hearing anything. Yet if you’re not sleeping well, you’ll feel tired and won’t have the energy for a challenging hike. You can avoid this problem by bringing along a sleeping bag or blanket that is soft, yet warm enough for any weather condition.
6) Don’t forget the mosquito repellent. It will be a lot of fun without mosquitoes in the night but you won’t want any of them buzzing around you when you’re lying down.
7) Bring along a small first aid kit.
8) Be sure to bring proper clothing and a good raincoat.
9) Be sure to bring along enough water. We recommend 3-4 litres of water per person per day.
10) Bring along some extra cash in case you need it to pay your guides or buy something you forgot to pack.
11) Take a camera and some extra memory cards. This way, you’ll be able to take pictures from wherever you stop.
12) Bring along some durable footwear that is not too bulky and not too uncomfortable to walk around in. If you end up doing a lot of climbing, it is better to bring along a pair of lightweight hiking boots or even light-weight sneakers.
Kedarkantha Trek Brief Introduction
Kedarkantha Trek is regarded as one of the most beautiful treks in Uttarakhand. It offers a variety of scenery. Sceneries ranging from dry shrubland to alpine forests, and culminates at the base camp of Kedarnath Temple at an altitude of 11,758 ft. The route offers views across large limestone outcrops and several rivers. The Kedarkantha trek begins from Sankari Village. The trek here is not only for experienced trekkers but a beginner can easily do this trek.
Kedarkantha Trekking Packages
Kedarkanth Trek is no less than a paradise for trekking lovers. If you want to have the best trekking experience, then this trek is made for you. Book Now for Kedarkantha trekking packages!
Kedarkantha Trek from Sankri @ Just 4,500/- P.P 4 Nights -5 Days
Trek from Dehradun @ Just 5,300/- P.P 4 Nights-5 Days
From Delhi @ Just 8,800/- P.P 4 Nights-5 Days
How to Reach Kedarkantha?
If you are looking for an isolated, serene mountain destination where you can just escape from your daily routine, this one’s for you. Nestled in the Jammu region of the state of Uttrakhand in North India. Kedarkantha is a beautiful yet untouched hill station surrounded by dense forests and snow-covered slopes.
In order to visit Kedarkantha, you have to first come to Dehradun. Dehradun is well connected by road, rail and air. The journey from Dehradun to the narrow base camp is 190 km by motorway which takes 8 to 10 hours to complete. You get a direct bus to reach Sankri from Dehradun which leaves Dehradun at 5:30 in the morning.
Final Words –
Kedarkantha trek is an itinerary of around 4 to 5 days from Dehradun covering a distance of about 23 kms by normal trekkers. If looking for Kedarkantha Trekking Packages, then look for reliable tours & travels that will provide you with best services.